It’s almost Super Bowl Sunday and there’s no reason to sit on the sidelines if you’re trying to eat less carbs. This 7 layer dip is keto, gluten free and delicious with our crackers. We guarantee this crowd-pleaser will have everyone digging in!
7 Layer Dip
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz shredded Mexican cheese (divided)
- 15 oz guacamole (we used 2 pre-made 7.5 oz containers of guac)
- 1.5 cups sour cream
- 2 roma tomatos, chopped
- 1 ( 3.8 oz) can sliced black olives, strained
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, then mix in taco seasoning and water and stir. Allow to reduce and set to the side.
- In a medium/large glass or ceramic casserole/baking dish layer in the topping in the following order: Taco meat, half of the shredded cheese, guacamole, sour cream, other half of the cheese, tomato, black olives, green onions and cilantro.
- Enjoy with Defy Crackers!