Baked Brie is one of the easiest and most delicious appetizers. It's perfect for gatherings with friends and family, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. We used a simple homemade sugar free raspberry preserves, but you can also buy store bought sugar free preserves if you'd like! This appetizer pairs perfectly with our keto crackers!
- Brie 8-9oz wheel
- 1/4 cup sugar free raspberry preserves (store bought or find our preserves recipe below)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F
2. Unwrap the brie and place it into a oven safe baking dish. if you need to transfer to brie to a serving dish after baking, remember to use parchment paper on the bottom of the dish.
3. Score the brie vertically and horizontally leaving 1/4" uncut as you get towards to outer edge of the brie. This will prevent the brie from spilling out as the cheese melts in the oven.
4. Top the brie with 1/4 cup of sugar free raspberry preserves (recipe below)
5. Place in the oven for 15 mins, carefully remove and serve immediately. Pair with our Defy Keto Crackers.
Sugar Free Raspberry Preserves
- 6 oz raspberries
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (optional)
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum (this will thicken the preserves)
- Bring all ingredients to a rolling boil in a small saucepan and cook for 20 minutes, stirring often. Sprinkle in xanthan gum and whisk for an additional 2 minutes until jam starts to thicken (it will continue to thicken as it cools). Take the saucepan off of the heat and let jam cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container to store in the fridge and use within 1 week.