This is one of my favorite recipes from my first book, Simply Keto. Buffalo chicken dip is the ultimate game-day dip, but of course it can be enjoyed any day of the week. Pair it with our keto crackers and enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Servings: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- 3 slices bacon (optional - see tip)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (see note)
- Chopped green onions, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until crispy. Set aside on a paper towel–lined plate to cool, then chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, Buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and bacon; mix well. (If desired, reserve some of the bacon to sprinkle on top, as pictured.)
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a shallow 1-quart baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, until warm throughout.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
Tip: Adding the bacon is optional. If you use bacon want to save time and effort, you can use packaged bacon bits/ pieces (nitrate-free if possible) instead of frying your own bacon, and purchase a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket. Serve and enjoy with our keto crackers!