A simple and delicious keto friendly guacamole! This guacamole comes together really quickly with minimal prep due to using fresh salsa. The sour creams adds a delicious and creamy texture, but feel free to skip this step if you prefer.
Serve this guac with our Defy crackers, pork rinds or celery sticks. Enjoy!
Servings: 16 (2 tbsp per serving)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 Avocados (Ripe)
- ¼ cup Fresh Salsa or Pico De Gallo
- 1 Tbsp Sour Cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ Lime (juice)
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.
- Stir in salsa, sour cream and cilantro. Season with remaining lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 20-30 mins to blend flavors in a covered container, or serve immediately.