Keto Fried Pickles
You're going to love these delicious gluten-free and keto friendly fried pickles. This recipe is quick and easy. For this recipe, we use an air fryer, but you can also make these in a small toaster oven or your regular oven. Serve as is or paired with your favorite dipping sauce!
Servings: 2 ( 4 per serving)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- 10-12 Defy Foods Cheddar Crackers, crushed into breading (the amount of crackers you will need can vary depending on the size of the pickles you are using)
- 1 egg, raw scrambled
- 8 pickle slices (medium to thick slices, just avoid thinly sliced)
- Add Defy Keto Crackers into a zip top bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into a fine breading.
- Crack one egg into a small bowl and whisk it until the consistency is smooth and even.
- Start by dipping each pickle, one at a time, into the raw egg, then into the cracker "breaded", flipping to evenly coat each side.
- Spray the air fryer with a nonstick spray (optional) and place the pickles onto the air fryer cooking surface.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for 8-10 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!