Keto Queso Dip
A delicious and cheesy keto queso dip that is easy to make and even easier to share and enjoy! Pair this amazing dip with our crunchy keto crackers and celery.
Keywords: keto dips, queso, keto queso dip, queso recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar (mild or sharp are both fine depending on your preference)
- 6 ounces shredded pepper jack or habanero jack cheese
- Top with sliced jalapenos, green onions, pico de gallo salsa or cilantro (optional)
- Over medium heat, melt the butter in a pan.
- Stir in the onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder and salt and cook for 3-5 minutes, until onions are translucent.
- Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, and water to the pan and whisk constantly until the cream cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add the shredded cheese a handful at a time, whisking constantly, until all of the cheese has been added and the dip is smooth.Serve in a cast iron skillet or serving dish.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with toppings.
Serving size: 10 servings (1/4 cup per serving)