Who doesn't love a good beer cheese dip? This low carb pub dip has so many delicious flavors, and pairs perfectly with our keto crackers. This recipe is great for game night or gatherings with family or friends.
Low Carb Pub Dip
Yield: 2 cups
Serves: 6-8 people
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Chill: 45 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- 16 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce (2 tsp if you want a little more spice)
- 1/2 cup low carb beer
- Add all ingredients except beer to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add beer slowly and continue to blend until incorporated.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover with a lid or cling wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes to cool.
- Serve with our Defy Foods Low Carb Crackers.