If you love pizza, then you're going to love this quick and easy Pizza Dip. This is the perfect appetizer to make for your family and friends. From game day to various gatherings, this dip will be a hit. Serve with our crunchy Defy crackers and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 18-20 mins
- Total Time: 23-25 mins
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3 oz pepperoni, chopped
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Fresh Basil, chopped (optional, to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all of the cheese mixture ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of a pie dish or medium sized casserole dish.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cheese mixture.
- Top with chopped pepperoni, then top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 18-20 mins, then remove (optional - top with chopped fresh basil) and serve.